Here it is the 2014 Wiley Gordon Race information.
Race: Oct., 18 2014... Rain Date Oct., 19 2014
• Driver Sign-in begin at 9:00 am to 10:00 am.
(All times may very due to weather.)
• Safety from 9:00am to 10:00am
• Drivers Meeting begins @ 11:10am
• All cars must run track approved fuel 89 Octane available only at Speedway station across from Taco Bell at US 31 and North Street
• Entry fee will be $25.00 per car.
• One 2 minute practice session for all classes.
• NO HEATS
• Mains will be set by special pill draw.
• Mains will have one minute warm up before race.
• Red rookies will run a 40 lap feature. Any caution laps will counted for the first 20 laps.
• Blue count will run a 50 lap feature. Any caution laps will be counted for the first 30 laps.
• All other classes will run 100 lap Features! Any caution laps will count for the first 80 laps.
• Top three places in each class will receive awards.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us.
We look forward to seeing you all this Saturday 10/18/2014